Our Selections and Builder Incentives
When we sat down with our Sales Rep to complete the purchase agreement, we also selected our initial upgrades/options for the home.
The base purchase price of the Milan includes the following right off the bat:
- Beaded siding
- Dimensional shingles
- Level 1 vinyl resilient flooring in wet areas, carpet in others
- Base trim package (doors, windows, etc.) Does not include any crown molding, chair railing, etc.
- Shell white paint throughout house
- Landscaping and sod for front yard, rear is seeded
- Lamp post
- Seamed concrete driveway and walkway to front door/porch
- Garbage disposal
- Elongated toilet bowls
- 3 low voltage outlets (CATV/Data/Phone)
- 9' First floor ceilings
- Stainless steel appliances (Microwave/Dishwasher/Range)
- Ice maker rough-in
- 2 car front entry garage
- Bathroom fans
- Garage door
- 42" kitchen cabinets
- Basement (unfinished)
- Double sink in owner bathroom
- Chrome faucet fixtures
- Three bedrooms
- Basement Insulation
- Garage door opener
- 200 AMP service
- 50 GAL Electric Water Heather w/ Mixing Valve
TOTAL INCENTIVE VALUE = $25,000. Applies regardless of what lender we use. I'll note here however that we COULD get an additional $3k off our closing costs by using Ryan Homes' lender partner, NVR (and possibly still get it if we apply w/ NVR and are denied and have to go with another lender). More on that in later post....
Here is a list of what we selected as options or upgrades beyond what we were already getting. Prices included.
- 3 piece plumbing rough-in in basement (for future bathroom): $1195
- Morning room: $15995
- Kitchen cabinet upgrade level 1: $2595
- Gas fireplace: $3895
- Opted for the main level Study in lieu of the formal living room: $695
- Owner bathroom Soaking tub and glass shower with ceramic tile surround (this is a level 2 owner bathroom upgrade): $4495
- Optional window in bedroom #3: $495
- Converted loft into an extra bedroom: $1995
- 2 complete ceiling fans: $790
- 3 overhead bravo/joy lights: $750
- 6 recessed lights: $600
- Water softener rough-in: $595
- Carpeted stairs w/ wood railing/balusters: $895
In total (after incentives) we selected about $30k in additional upgrades.
Our sales rep told us to expect to make lots of changes, though. And boy did we. More on that to come on the next post! Stay tuned!
Post a Comment
Genuine comments welcome. Backlinks are not.