Utilities Put In
Was pleased to see that not one week later, this was already done! They also staked the water/sewer lines. This is so exciting!!!!!
Other than checking on the lot, we've been working hard on finalizing our structural changes (which are due two weeks after you sign your purchase agreement). I've heard from others that Ryan WILL accommodate changes post the due date, but it will cost YOU more because they have to separately order the materials for the change you want. So we wanted to be sure we got everything done we wanted structurally. Incidentally, you have four weeks for non-structural changes.
Here's a break down of what Ryan considers structural:
- House type and orientation (per plan or reversed plan)
- Elevation/brick/stone changes
- Lot selection
- Footprint changes - things that change the house's layout (morning room, study, etc.)
- Basement selections (finishing, baths, windows, etc.)
- Fireplace location
- Any non-standard change requests (asking for something not included in their standard selections)
- Patio or deck
I'll be back soon to let you all know our final structural selections!